Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Saving Quick Access Toolbar Customizations in Word 2007

Open normal.dotm and make your changes there. (Office button Open
Trusted templates)

Pam

DianeB wrote:
I added several buttons to my Quick Access toolbar, and selected the option
to have the customized toolbar appear in all documents. However, every time I
log off my PC, I lose the added buttons. I have to recreate the custom
toolbar every time I reopen Word after logging off. What do I need to do to
permanently save the changes?