Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JSF

Default How do I keep an entire table together?

Thanks so much for responding so quickly. I actually mucked around with the
settings and was able to finally make it work after trying many combination
of settings.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 18:26:27 -0800, JSF
wrote:

Whenever I add rows to a table, which forces part of the table to the
following page, I can't keep the entire table together. I'd like the entire
table to move to the next page automatically.

I've tried the Keep Lines Together, Keep with Next, played with the Allow
Row to Break features, but I must not be getting the combinations put
together correctly. Help!

Judy SF

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ksInTables.htm.