Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paul paul is offline

Default new page forms at bottom of monitor screen

Suzanne, what I don't like is that as the image shows, the new page is
started at the very bottom of the screen, where I can only see the top half
of the letters. I don't ever recall that happening before, with other
versions of Word or any other word processor. When I form a new page in
other versions/programs, the line I am typing on is shifted up towards the
middle of the page.

I have been using print view (its what I'm used to and what feels
comfortable)--but honestly, I'm not sure that this is normal, regardless of
the type of view.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What is the issue here? You filled one page and Word started another one;
isn't that what you expect?

"Paul" wrote in message
Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?i...mofpagegn2.jpg

This one happened after I hit enter.