Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MikeS MikeS is offline

Default Word 2007 Theme effects

To answer your question, I had some SmartArt, some WordArt and a Chart. I
also expected some background changes.

I did find out that I had not saved my document yet and once I saved it as a
2007 DOCX, things worked better but not the WordArt or the background.

I'm not following your comment about Styles and Themes. Styles are on the
Home tab and Themes are on the Page Layout tab. What does one have to do
with the other?
--
MPS

"Tony Jollans" wrote:

What effects do you have in your document that you are expecting to change?

More generally, if changing Themes does nothing at all, I suspect you do not
have, or are not using, Styles set to use Themes.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"MikeS" wrote in message
Making changes to the effects for a theme seems to do absolutely nothing.
Applying themes in general seems to do nothing. Am I missing something?

--
MPS