WayneM

Jay,

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I mean borders - that is the borders
around a standard table in Word. I can see it on the screen, but it doesn't
print. It is only with this computer/printer. The same document is fine on
another system.

Thanks,

Wayne

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

WayneM wrote:
I am creating a Word document with VB6, but on one particular
printer, an HP722C, the grid lines of a table does not print. I can
see it in Word, but it doesn't print.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with that printer or perhaps a
Word template?

Thanks in Advance,

WayneM

Hi Wayne,

Make sure you're looking at the right thing. In Word, "gridlines" are always
nonprinting, and they can be displayed or hidden on screen. The "borders"
are the printable counterparts; if you can see them on screen, they'll
print. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/Gridlines.htm for a
discussion.

I've heard of some printers that have trouble printing thin lines, but
they're mostly old dot-matrix printers, not inkjets.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman