Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default setting line length while converting word documinto html page

This is possible only by inserting line breaks at the ends of lines (and
they will still rewrap if the window is made too small to display 80
characters).

"sudha" wrote in message
I want to convert word document into html page. I know I can do it with

save
as html option but the thing is in the converted page I should have only

80
characters per line instead of adjusting the line length with the sceen

size