Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Envelopes and labels

Is Outlook your default e-mail application?

If you click the Insert Address book icon have you selected Contacts in the
top right hand corner of the dialog?

Do you have Word 2007 and does it work corectly there? If it does it may be
that Word 2000 does not have all the required links to Outlook 2007 to
enable it to work correctly. I seem to recall that it wasn't always happy
with Outlook 2000. You could therefore try deleting the Outlook Address Book
and creating a new one in Outlook. This does not delete the contacts list,
but it does rebuild the address book and its links to the Contacts list.

Steve wrote:
I'm using Word 2000 and Outlook 2007. When I click the address book
icon in Word, comes up with Outlook Address Book and says "no entries
in this address book." When I click on Properties, nothing happens.
Is there some setting I need to change? Thanks!