Jezebel

The 'behind text' setting has nothing to do with whether or not you can
change the text. The problem is that either your headers are all the same
(same as previous) or they are not. There is no half-and-half (keep the
graphic but change the text).

A couple of approaches you could use, depending on what you are doing.

1. If the changing text is the chapter heading -- or any styled text from
the body of the document -- you can use a StyleRef field. Then there's no
need for any change at all between sections -- it will all be automatic.

2. Anchor the graphic to the *footer* -- it can be positioned anywhere on
the page, including under the header. Use the same footer throughout, but
with different headers as needed.

"LacieMoon" wrote in message
I have a long document, over 150 pages, with 20 different sections [some
sections are landscape orientation, others start a new chapter of the
document]. I am trying to add a graphic banner to the header for EACH
section. [I copied the graphic from Publisher, and grouped it.] When I
insert the graphic into the header, I change the formatting to "Behind

Text"
because I want to be able to change the TEXT easily [not put it in a text

box
'grouped' with the graphic] When I try to do this I can keep the graphic

for
the first one or two sections, then it fails. I've tried
connecting/unconnecting the headers ["same as previous"] with no luck. It
seems simple enough. I want a graphic with text over the top that will

change
with each section. Any ideas? Thank you! [Of course, I need this info
yesterday!]