Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jan, Cannes[_2_] Jan, Cannes[_2_] is offline

Default Change from book fold to normal A4

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" skrev:

You can change the setting from "Book fold" to "2 pages per sheet" without
affecting the layout at all. To scale it up to A4, your best bet is to set
"Multiple pages" to "Normal," change the paper size to A5 and the page
orientation to Portrait, and then use the "Scale to paper size" setting in
the Print dialog to scale it up to A4. The alternative will be changing all
the margins, all the type sizes, all the Space Before/After settings, the
sizes of any tables and pictures--in short, everything about the document.

That assumes that you want to scale it up. If you just want to print a
single A5 sheet on A4 paper, then you can just change the "Multiple pages"
setting to Normal and the orientation to Portrait, and increase the margins
to compensate for the larger paper size.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jan, Cannes" Jan, wrote in message
I use Microsoft Word 97-2003.

I have created a document in book fold format but would like to change it
normal A4. I have tried to find instructions but with no luck. Has anybody
suggestions how to do?

Thanks

Jan

Thanks a lot Suzanne. I learnt even more useful things than I asked for,

Best regards

Jan