Moki Moki is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
You folks are all fantastic, thank you!

Each of you brought up some very good points, and especially the fact
that the document would be fairly ratty-looking if it did contain all
sorts of different font sizes. (I never thought of that.)

Okay, I'm going to turn on the charm now...wish me luck! LOL

Thanks again and have a great weekend everybody.

Karen
Hi all, I had the same problem, but after a bit of mucking around with text boxes and single cell tables, I figured it out. Creat a table with 1 cell, right click inside the cell, then click on Table Properties. Click on the Options button, the deselect the Wrap text box and select the Fit text box.