Daiya Mitchell

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using Word,
not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word. It is not
the best place to ask your question, even if you get answers. Search the
web for examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search
engine), or use your imagination.

I would bet money that somewhere on the web there are sites for people on
"how to get coaches to consider your kid", because the web has everything.

Itıs possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

On 9/26/05 6:17 PM, "Shaun's Mom" wrote:

I am trying to help my 12th grader develop a resume of academic and sports
accomplishments he can use for sending out letters to coaches for potential
athletic scholarships.

I have looked all the standard Word resume templates and on the Microsoft
web site and have not located anything that looks appropriate.

Thanks!

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/