Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bert0529 Bert0529 is offline

Default Tables and Formulas in Forms

Hello All,

I am creating a commercial invoice form and in that form I have a table with
the following fields:

Item Number, Quantity, Unit, Description, Unit Price, Total Price

The way I'd like the form to work is that the user can enter information
under the various headings for as many Items as there are using one row for
each item. In other words a row would be added when needed for each new line
item and the calculations would be performed automatically (including the
totalling the the Total Price column). Any suggestions for how to accomplish
this?

In my tinkering I once came across a means of entering data into the fields
of the table by a means that used a yellow-ish shaded text area. I cannot
seem to refind that function. If this sounds familiar please tell me the name
of this feature.

Thank you,

Bert