Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bigray bigray is offline

Default I am trying to print an envelope and it comes out blank, why?

I have a friend who uses Word 2002 and after 7 years of problem free use,
envelopes no longer print any text. Interestingly, if the main document is
changed to landscape mode, the text of the envelope shows up. Unfortunately,
this requires the envelope to be placed horizontally in the printer and a
size 10 envelope is too wide to fit.

Web searches show that a number of people have this problem but so far I
haven't seen where anyone has identified the problem.

Any thoughts?