Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
computerkiller computerkiller is offline

Default Calculating time using minutes.

I am going to input them as 15 min intervals. I do not know what you mean as
format, unless you mean time = .15. I guess that would be ordinary text. I am
not using FormFields. This is just as a column with the time in it. (Note
this is in Word.)

Thank you for responding. DB.

_______________

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

How are the times being entered into the invoice? In what format? As
ordinary text? Into FormFields?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"computerkiller" wrote in message
I have created an invoice to record the minutes I work on a job but can
not
figure out how to sum the total time I want the minutes in the format
hours
and half hours, ie 1.5 hours. Can some one tell me how to do this. Thank
you.