WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I delete a page in a word template?

To delete a page in a Word template, follow these steps:
  1. Make sure that you are viewing the document in "Print Layout" view. You can do this by clicking on the "View" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen, and then selecting "Print Layout" from the "Views" section.
  2. Click anywhere on the page that you want to delete. This will ensure that the cursor is active on that page.
  3. Press the "Delete" key on your keyboard. This should remove all of the content on the page.
  4. If the page still remains, it may be because there are hidden characters or formatting that are causing the page break. To check for this, click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon, and then click on the "Show/Hide" button in the "Paragraph" section. This will display all of the hidden characters in your document.
  5. Look for any section breaks or page breaks that may be causing the extra page. These will appear as dotted lines in your document. If you find any, simply delete them by clicking on them and pressing the "Delete" key.
  6. Once you have removed any hidden characters or formatting that may be causing the extra page, try deleting the page again by clicking on it and pressing the "Delete" key.

That should do the trick! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.