Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Once I scan a typewritten page how can I edit in Word

The answer to your question must come from whatever software you're
using to do the OCR recognition. Usually it will have a "save as" item
on the File menu, or a setting in the OCR preferences to save
automatically as a Word document. Check the OCR program's Help file.

As an aside, for a 5000-page project, it would make sense to buy or
rent a scanner that has an automatic page feeder.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:44:02 -0800, Stuart J Mazzoli Stuart J
wrote:

I place a typewritten page on the scanner. I scan it comes up on the screen
modified by the OCR software..It can be edited then how do I go about placing
it in a folder o file or whatever...I have over 5000 pages to do.