Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default OK for SP2

SP2 (subject line) or SP3 (message body)? AFAIK, there is no SP3 for Office
2003. I did not have any adverse results from installing SP2, and it does
fix a lot of bugs.

"Joe McGuire" wrote in message
This may not be the ideal spot for asking this but since I access this

great
forum the most, here goes. I am using Office 2003 and it appears I am
supposed to install Office SP3 and various other upgrades for the various
Office components. I always take a deep breath before installing any
Microsoft upgrades since I have learned the hard way that, ahem, they
sometimes create more problems than the problems they solve, which
"problems" in most cases I didn't even know I had. Is it safe to upgrade
install Office SP3? Is it worth it? Are there good reasons to skip the
upgrade?