Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Document Diva Document Diva is offline

Default Why are my column breaks forcing a page break at each row?

Luc:

I usually work in Normal View and then do a Print Preview. The program
always changes to Print Layout somehow. Normal view just shows me the column
breaks and no page breaks. Print Layout shows a page break after each row,
yes. Print preview agrees with Print Layout showing one row per page. Thank
you.

What should I do next?

Document Diva

"Luc" wrote:

Document Diva,
Is this the same when you activate Print Layout view instead of normal view?

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Document Diva" Document schreef in bericht
In my document, I have set up a new Continuous Section where I have set
Formatted Columns to 4. After each row, my document is paging instead of
continuing the next row on the same page.