Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Viewing Data Source

Try one of the following:
a. open the Mail merge wizard e.g. via Tools|"Letters and
Mailings"|Mailmerge, then navigate to Step 3 of 6 (you shouldn't need to
change anything to do it - use the Next/Previous arrows at the bottom to
move through the steps. The database name should be listed under "Use an
Existing List"
b. Word Help|"About Microsoft Office Word"|"System info..."|"Office 2003
Applications"|"Microsoft Office Word 2003"|"Mail Merge"
c. if you know how to use the VBA Editor, you can type the following in the
Immediate window:

print ActiveDocument.MailMerge.DataSource.Name

Peter Jamieson
"Lee" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003 and Access 2003 for my mailmerge. I have multiple
data
bases that I use for different mailmerge letters, how do I view which data
base is being used for certain mailmerge letters?
Thanks
Lee