Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to display book pages as they appear in the book?

If you have selected either "Mirror margins" (Paper tab of Page Setup) or
"Different odd and even" (Layout tab), you will see facing pages.

"Karl Perry" wrote in message
I've looked in help and on the MVP site & haven't found anything yet ...

Using Word for Windows 2003 sp2.

I'm creating a book using Word. 8.5x11, four pages per signature,

multiple
signatures in the book.

Using View/Print Layout, I'd like to edit my book where I see page 1 by
itself (as it would be in a real book), pages 2-3 appear left-right
side-by-side, 4-5 appear side-by-side, etc.

So far, I can display page 1 on the left, 2 to its right, 3 below left, 4
below right, etc. This doesn't help with formatting pages that will appear
side-by-side in the real book.

TIA,