Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] is offline

Default keystroke shortcut question

I'm not sure of the shortcut key. But you can click on Replace in the Editing
group on the right-hand side of the Home tab. Type Richard in the "Find What"
box, and Phillip in the "Replace With" box. Then click on the "Replace All"
button.

Maybe that will help you.
--
Kara
My website:

"MW" wrote:

I need help-I forgot how to do this. I am working on a Word 2007 document.
I want to change a name in the entire document. I have done this before but
can not recall the shortcut keystroke on how to do. i.e., I want to change
the name "Richard" to "Phillip" in all of the document.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me...