Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Default change picture from portrait to landscape in document

From the Word Help topics:
Rotate an object
1.. Select the AutoShape, picture, or WordArt you want to rotate.
2.. Do one of the following:
Rotate to any angle

1.. Drag the rotate handle on the object in the direction you want to
rotate it.
2.. Click outside the object to set the rotation.
Rotate 90 degrees to the left or 90 degrees to the right

a.. On the Drawing toolbar, click Draw, point to Rotate or Flip, and
then click Rotate Left or Rotate Right.
Tip

a.. To constrain the rotation of the object to 15-degree angles, hold down
SHIFT while you drag the rotate handle.
HTH
Ed

"Debi in Fort Worth" wrote in
message ...
To clarify my original question, I need to only convert the picture to
landscape, leaving the whole document as portrait. Thanks again...so glad
found this site!

"Debi in Fort Worth" wrote:

I need to change a picture that is in a Word document from portrait to
landscape. How do I do this?
Thanks!