Posted to microsoft.public.access.forms,microsoft.public.access.formscoding,microsoft.public.access.reports,microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default copy and paste

You've cross-posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers, which is where I'm
answering you; the instructions I gave you are for Word.

"00KobeBrian" wrote in message
I cannot find the autoformat in the autocorrect options. Is this available
in Access 97? Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat As You Type: "Straight quotes"
with
"smart quotes."

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"00KobeBrian" wrote in message
How do you disable the smartquotes option? Thanks.

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Are you sure that you have disabled the smartquotes option and that

you
are copying a plain straight quote? If yes, I suggest that you ask

this
question in the Access forum.

Terry

"00KobeBrian" wrote in message
I tried to put single quote and the result is the same. Can anyone

please
help? THanks.

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
The easiest solution is to convert the smartquotes into straight
quote
before copy/pasting.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"00KobeBrian" wrote in message
Hi,

I copy words from a word document, Eng 97, which

include
double-quotation mark and paste it to a Access 97 form which field

type
is memo in Eng Win Xp. After this, when I press the backspace key,
chinese character will appear in the place of double quotation

mark
and
when I print, Chinese appears as well. Can you please help?

Thanks.