Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
eeloie

Default Mail Merge 2002: Create a list in a single document?

My Excel database has a list of personnel and the number of hours of FMLA
used each month. I want to create a monthly report that lists each name and
the number of hours used by that person for the current month or quarter.
I've tried Directory, but I guess I'm doing something wrong. When I merge it
repeats the information I have typed in the body of my report and lists 1
name. Do I have to create the Directory on a blank page and then type the
report? This report has to be done every month and twice at the end of each
quarter so I want to be able to just change the month each time. Any help
will be appreciated.