Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
hmm hmm is offline

Default Headings in a table

I want to place some numbered headings in a Word 2000 table, but use a
different indent and font size than the style for that heading number.
Questions:

a. If I edit the indent and font of these cells, will they (annoyingly)
revert to the heading style's every time Word updates the document?
b. If so, how do I name the style for these cells, or do whatever is
necessary, so that Word will know to number them according to the intended
heading layer?

I must add that for numbering, I am using the cascaded-styles approach,
from Shauna Kelly's "How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in
your Microsoft Word document," link:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numb...Numbering.html.