Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default Page Numbers HELP PLEASE!

You need to insert a Next Page Break at the end of page 5. Once you have
done that you want to click on View | header and footer and on the toolbar
click on Same As Previous to unlink the footers. You can then start your page
numbering on the sixth page starting with one. I hope this has been helpful
to you.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Madison241" wrote:

I have spent 6 hours trying to print page numbers on a multi-page doc. I do
not want page numbers on pages 1-5 (these pages have info in other footers)
and would like page 6 to be the first page number starting with number 1. Can
anyone help?