Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Craig07 Craig07 is offline

Default how do I save a selected mail merge list for multiple letters etc

Hi

I am regularly processing memberships of an association and when memberships
are paid I need to prepare Word documents for the payment receipt and
thankyou, membership certificate, membership card - front and back, and
envelope.

The membership details / fields are in an Excel spreadsheet. Excel and Word
are both from Office 2007.

My question is how do I select the mail merge list once only then save it to
use for all of those documents.

I would then do this process again for the next batch of payments.

Thanks