Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Klaus Linke

Default Problem to find format in word 2003

Can you post the code? How is .Wrap set? Maybe you aren't searching in the
Range you think you are searching (... if you set a breakpoint and select
the range, that should be easy to check)?

Regards,
Klaus

"VN" wrote:
I'm using the FIND object to find formats (Format=TRUE, FinText = "").
My problem is that in WORD 2003 the method execute to aplied to a
find object return FALSE and i donīt can obtain the new range.
In word 2000 i donīt have this problems the method return TRUE and
all is OK. I'm using the API of word 2003 and the problems continues...

Thank's you.