Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Angela in Virginia Angela in Virginia is offline

Default Mail Merge Back to Back Printing Issue

Might not be the best suggestion but...
Try inserting a page break in your template, after the third page, so your
total number of pages is even.

"Davros09" wrote:

We are having difficulties printing a mail merge in Word 07.

The letter being merged is 3 pages in length which we are trying to print
back to back. When merging and printing however, the first page of each new
letter is printing on the back of page 3 of the previous one rather than
starting on a new sheet (which earlier versionsof Word had no problem with).

Is there anything we can do (short of printing everything on individual
sheets)?