Apple Pie

Hello Everyone, Sorry no replys, I have been away. You have all been so
helpful and I have tried everything that has been suggested, so I have to
admit to defeat on this one. CyberCitizen - Thank you for your suggestion
but the thought of sending such personal info to someone I dont know did
worry me, so the only way out will be to dig out all my old p45's and p60's,
as it is the dates, names etc and start all over again. BUT THIS TIME PRINT
OFF A COPY FOR ME TO FILE.
--
With Kind Regards & Best Wishes Apple Pie xx

"CyberCitizen" wrote:

Hello Annie,

I Believe That I Can Help You With Your Problem.

If You Would Like To Email Me Your Encrypted CV & The Password I Should
Be Able To Decrypt It.

Email It To CyberCitizen [+] esc dot net dot au
--
NURV | CyberCitizen

"If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked."
White House cybersecurity advisor, Richard Clarke