Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pfenning pfenning is offline

Default Autocorrect not using manual entries

I'm using Word 2000 and have entered a HUGE amount of my own autocorrect
entries, and I rely on them heavily to do my work. When I got started
working today, my 10 years' worth of autocorrect entries are all of a sudden
not being used for some reason, and I can't figure out why. When I pull up
the autocorrect file itself, they are listed there, but when I go to Tools
-- AutoCorrect, they are not listed. Some of my most recent entries (within
the last month or so) work, but not the ones that I added years ago and use
most often. ANY help would be appreciated because this is so important to my
work. THANKS!