Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
asrisl

Default Creating Legal Ruled Paper

I would like to create a 'legal pleading paper" template.That is the
kind with a double vertical line and the left (about an inch in) and a
single vertical line at the right (about a half inch in).

Not trying to put stationers out of business, but it seems that this
should be an easy thing to do myself in Word. But I am stymied. Margins and
borders don't seem to work. There must be a trick to it.

I know someone must have done this in the past.

(I have found legal pleading paper under 'templates' on the MS free
downloads site, but (1) they contain line numbers and I don't want line
numbers and (2) I cannot set my own margins.)

Help? Thanks.

--Roy