Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Creating Legal Ruled Paper

31 points actually. But when I search Word for "insert line," I get "Draw a
line or connector," "Add a line," and "Format a line or connector," all of
which are relevant to your problem.

"asrisl" wrote in message
"Taylor" wrote in message
Search Word help for "insert line"

Taylor,

Thanks, but trust me, I started there first. All that allows me to do

is
insert a page border. I am not allow the two kinds of page borders I need
(one double-vertical line at the left and a single-vertical line at the
right). Further, I cannot place the line where I want it. I seem to be
limited to placing it only 23 (?) pixels from the left margin, and that is
not far enough for my purposes.

Any other thoughts? Thanks.

-Roy