Klaus Linke

Hi Todd,

Sorry you didn't get an answer.
IMO table styles are too buggy for serious work.

In theory, you shouldn't need to apply the "Normal" paragraph style to a
table that uses a table style. But I doubt that this is the cause of your
problems.

If you find some reproducible scenario in which the bug appears, you should
report it to Microsoft.

Regards,
Klaus

"Todd Crandell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Good question, but... Yes, the users do have that font installed. I also
think I've ruled out the possibility of anyone modifying their Normal.dot
file (it doesn't seem that anyone has modified their Normal or Table

Normal
styles.)

Right now I'm suspecting some sort of corruption (though I'm not sure

where
it lies). Right now I'm modifying the document template by replacing the
Table Normal style with the Table Normal style from a clean Normal.dot
template. I'm then re-creating my custom table style based on the clean
Table Normal style. I'll report back to tell whether this works.

Cindy Meister wrote three days ago:

The one "simple" explanation that's not covered in your analysis is: do

the
users have Trebuchet MS installed on their machines? Word will

automatically
substitute fonts if it can't find one.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland