Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jenny Jenny is offline

Default Linking to Word Documents from a Website

I'm not sure if this is a question for the Word ng or the FrontPage ng. I've
got a web page that links to a few Word .doc files. They open fine, but when
I use the browser's Return button to get back to the web page, I get a
window that says the document has been modified (it hasn't) and then a
log-in window to the server. I can cancel out of everything, but it's still
a pain. Is there anyway to avoid all of that? The url:
http://www.wrcog.org/homefunding.htm (at the bottom of page)
Thanks for your help,
Jenny