Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Add a logo in the background

What you are describing is a watermark, which is nothing more than a graphic
anchored to the header. If you are using Word 2002 or 2003, you can use
Format | Background | Printed Watermark. For earlier versions, see €œHOW TO:
Create a Watermark in Word 97 and in Microsoft Word 2000€ at
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211324

"Jstop" wrote in message
news
In Word, am creating a master letterhead sheet and I want to add a logo in
the backgrnd but not as a header or footer. I want to keep those fields

open
for the user.

Any ideas