Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
macropod macropod is offline

Default IF fields disappear upon printing

Hi Sasquatch,

Are you actually running the mailmerge, or just previewing it from the master? Also, were *all* the braces (ie '{ }') created by
Ctrl-F9, or did you simply type them? If its the latter for any of them, the fields concerned won't work

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]