Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gabe Gabe is offline

Default Problems creating Macros

I guess I should have said I'm trying to RECORD a macro, I don't know
anything about the language you're using, maybe I should. I'll look into
creating a Template.

By the way someone sent me an email with a website that they said would
answer my question. The website was blank.

Thanks,

Gabe

"Gabe" wrote:

I'm trying to create a macro to change my margins, make a document have 2
cols., and insert a page number at the end of the page using a keybord
command.
No matter how I try or which order I try these steps, I get the debug error
5941.
I don't know what that means, I don't know what i've done wrong.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Gabe