Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Xanbaby Xanbaby is offline

Default Embedded Images using Word 2000

Alas no joy. I've just discovered that this appears to be limited to one
document, which opens fine on all bar 2 pc's. I've tried the suggestions
below, and had a look at file properties, but no luck so far.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"DeanH" wrote in message
Under Tools, Options, View and check the Drawings box in the Print and Web
Layout options, also under the Print tab for Drawing Objects box under the
Include with document options.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Xanbaby" wrote:

A pc running word 2000 is unable to display or print an embedded image in
word document. Document opens fine in Word 2003 and other Word 2000
pc's,
I've tried reducing graphics accelleration as suggested in a few
websites,
any thoughts?