Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2003 Indents

The Hanging Indent marker on the ruler is a triangle. The Left Indent
Marker is a rectangle that is immediately beneath the Hanging Indent
marker. Am I recalling correctly that there is some way to drag the
triangle without dragging the rectangle? That is, there is some way to
separate the Hanging Indent marker from the Left Indent marker. As I
recall, the selection was made by carefully positioning the cursor over
the Hanging Indent marker prior to dragging it. However, I am unable to
move the triangle without moving the rectangle. Or has my memory played
a trick on me again?