Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Suzanne Barnhill rocks!

My daughter was minutes, perhaps seconds away from a C-section when she
finally managed one good push. They'd given her an epidural, and it was hard
for her to tell whether she was pushing or not. She was pretty wiped out for
the next week or so but seems to be recovered now, catching up on email,
etc., and really enjoying the baby. We'll have to see how it goes next week,
though, when her husband has to return to work!

http://word.mvps.org

"Fishy" wrote in message

She's perfect!
How's your daughter? 36 hours?
My mom had 4 days of labor with my sister (doc wasn't the brightest).
When she
finally got a different doc, they did a C-section and saved both mom and
my sister. New
doctor said it was just a matter of minutes ...

*(((
Fishy Lives!

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:52:00 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Girl, though she actually wasn't born till March 30 (it was a 36-hour
labor). If you're really curious, see
http://walkthoughts.wordpress.com/20...80%99s-a-girl/ (which
has
a photo).