Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Holly Holly is offline

Default Table not included in email after merge

I guess I just lost my gridlines and all my text formatting in the rest of
the letter.

"Holly" wrote:

Hi everyone. I got Doug Robbins' email merge with attachment macro to work
and realized using the merged directory would trick Outlook into sending the
email to more than one person. However, when I run the macro to send the
email I lose the Word table that I merged from an Excel spreadsheet. All the
information is there, it's just not in a nice table. It also changed my font.

Any ideas or is this too confusing to understand?
Thanks!
Holly