Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Seamus O'Connell Seamus O'Connell is offline

Default Mail Merge and paragraph formatting

Peter - I tried formatting the entire document with Hanging Indent. Didn't
work. Still got the first line of the generated paragraph indented the same
as the second overflow line. But thanks for the thought. Seamus

--
Seamus O'Connell

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Off the top of my head: have you tried formatting the paragraph(s) that
contain the { IF } field sequence with the formatting you want (i.e. as
well as the paragraphs inside the IF field results)?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk