Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge and paragraph formatting

FWIW I can't make it do what you want. Word 2003 was slightly better in
this respect, but even setting the document compatibility to Word 2003
in Tools-Options does not appear to make a difference, so it must
another change in the layout engine.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

On 22/02/2010 00:36, Seamus O'Connell wrote:

Peter - I tried formatting the entire document with Hanging Indent. Didn't
work. Still got the first line of the generated paragraph indented the same
as the second overflow line. But thanks for the thought. Seamus