Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Outline of labels do not show

Click Table | Show Gridlines. (Alternatively, you could display text
boundaries, via Tools | Options, View tab.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Guy Delaney" wrote in message
I am using Word 2003. When I try to print individual labels by typing each
label in a full sheet of labels, I am not able to see the outline of each
label on my screen so I can't count down to the place where I ended
printing lables the last time. This is a new thing for me. In the past when
I show a whole sheet of labels, the ouline of each label was visible on my
screen.