Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Can mail merge create a seperate document for each record?

See the €śIndividual Merge Letters€ť item on fellow MVP Graham Mayors website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

or the following may do all that you want:

"Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"skwirler" wrote in message
I need to run a merge then attach a file to each record in the contact
manager, so I need only 1 record per file.

If I can't have the merge run that way, can I ask Word to make each page a
new file after I run the merge? Even manually?