Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Word 2003/7 - Automatically Add Boilerplate "Even" Pages?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm.

The same technique works in all current versions of Word.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:48:48 -0700 (PDT), RJRJ
wrote:

I know that I can use Insert Section Odd Page to ensure that
chapters and sections begin on odd pages. Any needed even pages will
be automatically printed (though, as best I can tell, there's no way
to see the actual extra pages in Word itself.)

Is there a way to add boilerplate to those extra even pages, such as
"Use this space for notes"?

Or must I manually insert the even pages where needed, and forego
automatic inclusion?

Guidance for both Word 2003 and Word 2007 greatly appreciated!

RJRJ