Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Email merge - attach file

I am not sure what you mean by "mailmerge does not apply the correct
forename to the email address"

What is the content of the Forename field?
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Mannie G" wrote in message
Doug,

Thanks for the code for the email attachment problem, however if I use the
directory with Forename field mailmerge does not apply the correct
forename to the email address or sometimes outlook will substitute the
email
address of someone with the same name from 'Contacts'. How can I
auomatically enter the forenames of the people I am sending the mailmerge
emails to?

Help would be appreciated
--
Thanks

Mannie G

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mary Ann" wrote in message
Is it possible to attach a file when doing an email merge?