Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mannie G Mannie G is offline

Default Mismatch of Data when using macro to send merge email with attachm

I have downloaded the code for sending a mail merge email with attachment at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm (Word and
Outlook 2007)

I have included in the catalog/directory a field for the forename of each
person in the email list that I am sending the attachement to. The emails
produced by the code always have a mismatched forename to the email address.
It always seems to be one name out.

I have tried to 'cheat' by moving all the foremanes down one, but on merge
there is still a mismatch in the forename. What am I doing wrong? Any help
would be appreciated
--
Thanks

Mannie G