Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
niladri niladri is offline

Default Why Header Style and Page number does not work together?

I tried already.. pl. read my previous posting. It is either or... Either the
hrader style or the page number. For example as I select the Page number
(just after Header Style), the selected header disappeares.

-nc

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

After selecting the Style Header that you want, and when you are in the
Header pane, you make make any modifications to it that you want, such as
inserting page numbering and formatting that numbering.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"niladri" wrote in message

Using Office 2007

I selected 'Mod (Even Page)' style header. With that I am trying to add
'Bold Number 3' page number. but I cannot use both... It is eithor or..

How to use both?

thanks
nc

.